Stock held by a broker
Give your broker the following information to transfer a gift of stock to East Bay Center for the Performing Arts:
- Broker: Charles Schwab
- The Center's brokerage account iw with Charles Schwab. The Center does not have a designated broker, but any Schwab agent at 800-435-4000 should be able to help with the transaction.
- Account number: 5013-7997
- DTC number: 0164.
- Address: Charles Schwab, PO Box 52114, Phoenix, AZ 85072-2114
Either you or your broker should contact Joan Lazarus, Director of Development (contact information below) with the name of the stock and the number of shares being transferred. This ensures the gift is properly credited and acknowledged.
Stock certificate held by you
Contact the Development Department (number below) to inform the Center you are making a gift of stock.
Using registered mail, send the unendorsed securities to:
- Joan Lazarus, Director of Development, East Bay Center for the Performing Arts, 339 - 11th Street, Richmond, CA 94801-3105
In a separate envelope to the same address, send:
- A letter stating you wish to contribute the securities to the East Bay Center, including the name and number of shares of each stock;
- A signed, but otherwise blank, stock power form (contact us if you need a blank form).